Whether you’re envisioning a design that is clean and simple or intricate and exciting , when it comes to creating the artwork for your custom scratch off card, My Scratch Offs employs a staff of top-notch graphic designers to handle all the ins and outs of your design. But for those of you that would prefer to flex your own graphic design teams’ muscles, we are happy to utilize your provided copy to print your custom scratch off cards. When submitting your own artwork, there are a few formatting rules of thumb that we would like to share with you to ensure that your scratch off card production process runs smoothly. Welcome to Artwork Submission 101!
Here is a handy checklist to help guide you through the formatting process:
- Please submit artwork as one of the following file types:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- Layered PDF
- Artwork must include at least a .125″ bleed around all sides.
- CMYK color; minimum 300 dpi
- Please use Rich Black (C-60, M-40, Y-40, K-100) in place of all black within the design.
- All fonts must be outlined.
- All images must be embedded.
- Ensure that all text and images are positioned at least .25″ inside of the bleed.
- Format the scratch off area to suit your preferred scratch off label:
- Scratch off area should be formatted to allow a .125″ knockout around text for clean scratch off label machine application.
- Please allow at least a .125″ tolerance between the scratch off label and any surrounding text/design
- Please send files of EACH variation.
- Please remove any circles or boxes that are under the Scratch Off Area. Due to how we machine these, putting circles or boxes under the area make it tricky. If you would like to incorporate any circles or boxes in your Scratch Off Area, please contact us at: [email protected] prior to design.
If you have any further questions about submitting your own artwork, please contact our customer service team for more information!